I think you should delay the contracts and approach the other vendor. Play the field.
Yep gonna try this.......
Thanks for all replies....I do genuienly feel bad if I pull out of purchase but the house has been unoccupied for over a year and there is no chain or anything..
Will have to be careful as I dont want to pull out of current purchase and end up not getting other house..
I am a cash buyer so could go straight in with asking (or slightly over) and say I want an immediate decision??How would you play it?
(Remember I am very happy with asking price)
What exactly should I get checked out before making any rash decisions (title, structure etc?)
I love the woman analagies BTW