Board index » Global Property Bubbles » International Property Bubbles

Post subject: Can't Buy A Home? - That's The Idea And This Is Why
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:37 pm 
Under CAB Investigation

Sound familiar?

The same property play all over the world, no one in their 30s can afford to buy. everyone being hereded into smaller and smaller shoeboxes. You may disagree with the conclusion that its about surveillance. We are being sold on 'smart cities' and 'sustainable development', anytime I hear the greenies prattle on about 'sustainable development, I just hear its about impoverisment.

Post subject: Re: Can't Buy A Home? - That's The Idea And This Is Why
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:10 am 
Single Home Owner

It is true that there is no escaping debt fuelled property bubbles worldwide. So heading off 'carefree' to Australia/NZ/Canada will provide less and less respite for the young. One must be quite naive to not see that this is organised through co ordinated global central bank actions. Presumably the 6-8 Federal Reserve families are the nerve centre of this.

Yes, for most people it is not clear what it is about their humdrum existence that interests them, or the state so much, that they wish to spy and scrape data on their activities 24/7. But anchoring the citizenry to a lifetime of indentured slavery is obviously lucrative while satisfying certain psychopathic urges.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:51 am 
Of Systemic Importance

David Icke? You know who he is, right?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:14 am 
Single Home Owner

Eschatologist wrote:

Sure. But if he went back to reading the football scores, that in itself wouldn't make them dubious.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:14 am 
Property Magnate

Thing Fish wrote:
Sound familiar?

The same property play all over the world, no one in their 30s can afford to buy. everyone being hereded into smaller and smaller shoeboxes. You may disagree with the conclusion that its about surveillance. We are being sold on 'smart cities' and 'sustainable development', anytime I hear the greenies prattle on about 'sustainable development, I just hear its about impoverisment.

i cant take anyone who believes this seriously:

At the heart of his theories lies the idea that many prominent figures belong to the Babylonian Brotherhood, a group of shapeshifting reptilian humanoids who are propelling humanity toward a global fascist state, or New World Order.[6][12] The reptilians use the rings of Saturn and the Moon, all reptilian constructs, to broadcast our "five-sense prison": an "artificial sense of self and the world" that humans perceive as reality.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:02 pm 
Of Systemic Importance

Epicurus wrote:
Eschatologist wrote:

Sure. But if he went back to reading the football scores, that in itself wouldn't make them dubious.

I think there are sensible limits to ad-hominem aversion, and Icke is on the wrong side of that line.

I'm not spending 17 minutes of my life listening to the opinions of someone who believes that the Queen of England is literally a reptile.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:25 pm 
Real Estate Developer

@Eschatologist , @cyrusir
If you didn't want to watch it, what's the point in telling everyone?
I mean, what does that add to the discussion?
You're just signaling, I disapprove of this opinion.....that I haven't bother watching.

It would be more constructive to the forum discussion if you would either say nothing or watch the thing and then say I disagree because of Z, Y or Z.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:29 pm 
Property Magnate

snaps wrote:
I mean what does that add to the discussion?
You're just signaling, I disapprove of this opinion.....that I haven't bother watching.

It would be more constructive to the forum discussion if you would either say nothing or watch the thing and then say I disagree because of Z, Y or Z.

its constructive to provide context, the guy believes that we are ruled by lizard aliens, anything he publishes should be read / viewed with that in mind.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:42 pm 
Nationalised

Eschatologist wrote:
I'm not spending 17 minutes of my life listening to the opinions of someone who believes that the Queen of England is literally a reptile.

17 minutes? LUXURY! He uses it to promote a 10 hour video on his website. About how people are being forced into "human settlement zones" so that they can be surveilled 24/7. Followed by something about "muh internet freedoms". Gotta hand it to David Icke. Why spend years training to be a slick snake oil salesman or tele-evangelist when you can be as dumb as a box of rocks and still make a living off gullible people.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:48 pm 
Real Estate Developer

Having watched/listened to that video, here are 2 reasons why I disagree.

1) He mentions Brave New World (1932) as being the elites plan for the future, expressed through a science fiction novel.
In terms of the historical time line it was preceded by "WE" (1921) a dystopian novel with similar themes written by Russian writer Yevgeny Zamyatin.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/We_(novel)

2) Predictions: Anyone can make predictions for the future. If you make enough predictions, provided your predictions aren't too outlandish, chances are some of the predictions will stick. Mr. Icke mentions Dr. Richard Day to back up his statement what's happening with people being priced out of the market is part of some global plan.

There's website devoted to the predictions of Dr. Richard Day.
https://drrichardday.wordpress.com/

IMHO....a more likely explanation, the increase in house prices is as a consequences of global asset price increases as a result of central bank intervention during the 2008 global financial crisis.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:53 pm 
Of Systemic Importance

snaps wrote:
I mean, what does that add to the discussion?

Some people may not know who David Icke is. My main contribution is to point out that he's batshit crazy.

I'm not signalling anything, I just think it's a waste of time watching a 17 minute video of a madman, except for entertainment purposes, and the few seconds I watched didn't hint any any entertainment value.

@Thing Fish: did you know David Icke's history before posting his video? I'm just curious.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:05 pm 
Real Estate Developer

@Eschatologist
"he's batshit crazy." - In your opinion

Now you're trying to shame @Thing Fish for posting something you disagree with.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:09 pm 
Of Systemic Importance

snaps wrote:
@Eschatologist
"he's batshit crazy." - In your opinion

Now you're trying to shame @Thing Fish for posting something you disagree with.

What's your opinion of David Icke then?

I'm not trying to shame anyone. You're cranky.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:12 pm 
Real Estate Developer

If he is crazy, in my opinion he's crazy like a fox and we should discuss what he says in the context of what the OP has posted.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:18 pm 
Of Systemic Importance

snaps wrote:
If he is crazy, in my opinion he's crazy like a fox and we should discuss what he says in the context of what the OP has posted.

Fine. I don't think high house prices are a global conspiracy in the usual sense of the word, I think they're a natural consequence of falling interest rates and a savings glut.

State-supported capitalism concentrates wealth.

Yes, there are rich people who benefit from this status quo, but that doesn't mean they are necessarily directing policy from a lizard lair.

What they are doing is benefitting from a system of non-taxes which doesn't redistribute the wealth.

Board index » Global Property Bubbles » International Property Bubbles