Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 72 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 Post subject: Re: Property Tax only 25% have paid.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:01 pm 
Nationalised

richie268 wrote:
Anybody on here that has an issue with what I am saying has the opportunity and the right to provide official information that states the contrary otherwise shut the fuck up.

http://www.donegaldaily.com/2013/06/28/ ... -campaign/

Quote:
ONE OF the leading groups campaigning against home taxes has admitted it has lost its boycott campaign.

you still acting the big fella richie?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:25 pm 
Under CAB Investigation

LPT Due again in full on 01/01/14.

NPPR due this weekend (just as a reminder)

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:30 pm 
Single Home Owner

slasher wrote:
richie268 wrote:
Anybody on here that has an issue with what I am saying has the opportunity and the right to provide official information that states the contrary otherwise shut the fuck up.

http://www.donegaldaily.com/2013/06/28/ ... -campaign/

Quote:
ONE OF the leading groups campaigning against home taxes has admitted it has lost its boycott campaign.

you still acting the big fella richie?

All social housing stock has been marked as paid and if you think about in long enough it is the same as passing a fiver from one hand to the other and proclaiming success not to mention the 130000 + in mortgage arrears who simply cant pay and then we have got the dissenters like me which leaves me to reckon we have some creative accounting going on.Let us all see the official figurative data.
Put up or shut up you clown.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:38 pm 
Property Magnate

richie268 wrote:

Marc?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:51 pm 
Of Systemic Importance

Evil_g wrote:
richie268 wrote:
Marc?
Nah, he didn't say anything about slasher's nationality/ancestors.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:00 pm 
Nationalised

richie268 wrote:

:D :D :D :D

enjoy paying the late fees!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:20 pm 
Nationalised

richie268 wrote:
Let us all see the official figurative data.

Could we look at the actual data instead of the figurative data? Like this maybe:

Quote:
I am informed by the Revenue Commissioners that Local Property Tax (LPT) Returns, personalized letters and an LPT Guide issued earlier this year to owners of 1.69 million residential properties either by post or by way of their ROS (Revenue Online Service) inbox. I previously outlined in my response to Parliamentary Question No 74 of 30 May 2013 (26457/13) that the Revenue Commissioners had confirmed that, at the end of the extended LPT filing deadline on 29 May 2013, 1,539,822 LPT Returns had been filed. I am further informed that this number is now in excess of 1.55million.

So, 1.55m out of 1.69 have filed, or just shy of 92%. That's excellent compliance.

Congratulations, you are the 8%.

"Do, or do not; there is no try" -- Yoda

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:35 pm 
Single Home Owner

Mantissa wrote:
richie268 wrote:

Could we look at the actual data instead of the figurative data? Like this maybe:

Quote:
I am informed by the Revenue Commissioners that Local Property Tax (LPT) Returns, personalized letters and an LPT Guide issued earlier this year to owners of 1.69 million residential properties either by post or by way of their ROS (Revenue Online Service) inbox. I previously outlined in my response to Parliamentary Question No 74 of 30 May 2013 (26457/13) that the Revenue Commissioners had confirmed that, at the end of the extended LPT filing deadline on 29 May 2013, 1,539,822 LPT Returns had been filed. I am further informed that this number is now in excess of 1.55million.

So, 1.55m out of 1.69 have filed, or just shy of 92%. That's excellent compliance.

Where is the data? it takes approx 24 hours to tabulate the results of a general election, where is the data? it is simply not available because the Bastards are telling fooking lies.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:42 pm 
Nationalised

richie268 wrote:
Where is the data? it takes approx 24 hours to tabulate the results of a general election, where is the data? it is simply not available because the Bastards are telling fooking lies.

I gave you the data. What do you want, a list of names & addresses? Do you expect to get that for people who pay income tax? VAT? VRT?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:49 pm 
Single Home Owner

richie268 wrote:
Mantissa wrote:
richie268 wrote:

Quote:

richie268 wrote:
Mantissa wrote:
richie268 wrote:

Quote:

richie268 wrote:
Mantissa wrote:
richie268 wrote:

Quote:

richie268 wrote:
Mantissa wrote:
richie268 wrote:

Quote:

richie268 wrote:
Mantissa wrote:
richie268 wrote:

Quote:

Mantissa wrote:
richie268 wrote:

Quote:

What do you base your figures upon? the same crowd of gombeens that stated Irish banks were solvent and the Country did not need a bailout or do you just swallow all that your told? Like I said official figures required or fuck off.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:04 pm 
Nationalised

That was from the Revenue Commissioners. Do you think they're lying?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:19 pm 
Under CAB Investigation

richie268 wrote:
Like I said official figures required or fuck off

I do so love when discourse is raised to such a level...

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 72 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5