Follow, retweet @dailypinster

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1471 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99  Next
 Post subject: Re: Bitcoin
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:45 am 
First Time Buyer

Open Window wrote:
It was $15,60.10 around 9am... now, $15,409.10

Who or what is pumping this? :D

North Korea? :D

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:50 am 
Nationalised

bubbletrouble wrote:
Open Window wrote:
It was $15,60.10 around 9am... now, $15,409.10

Who or what is pumping this? :D

North Korea? :D

AI ? Maybe it can pump itself nay, self-pump! :x

Forgot ot mention, Bitcoin has put on about 57Bn in Market cap since around 9pm GMT yesterday, i.e. it's gone from 198Bn to 257Bn in one sleep. :nin

To my eye it seems analogous to a very specific biological process we are all participants before the fall so to speak. However I don't have the data exactly to hand to compare.

"Politicians are always realistically maneuvering for the next election. They are obsolete as fundamental problem-solvers." - Buckminster Fuller

"I was comfortable with a couple of banks being married today, instead i wake up and find I'm married to the banks." - Catbear

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:29 am 
Under CAB Investigation

We are in pure tulip territory now.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:51 pm 
Nationalised

Terra Incognita wrote:
We are in pure tulip territory now.

Again? :wink:

May I direct you to this insight currently being updated.

"Politicians are always realistically maneuvering for the next election. They are obsolete as fundamental problem-solvers." - Buckminster Fuller

"I was comfortable with a couple of banks being married today, instead i wake up and find I'm married to the banks." - Catbear

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:53 pm 
Nationalised

How are my Dogecoin holding up ?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:37 pm 
Nationalised

$16,158.70

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:52 pm 
Homeless

Open Window wrote:
$16,158.70
Either digital currency or traditional currency is going to IMPLODE!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:19 pm 
Nationalised

$16,753.30

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:21 pm 
Nationalised

Salamander wrote:
Open Window wrote:
$16,158.70
Either digital currency or traditional currency is going to IMPLODE!

But when? :)

The market Cap since around 9pm yesterday has grown over 80 Billin' perhaps we'll make 100 Billin' before the day is out? :nin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:22 pm 
Nationalised

This is hyperbolic activity.
Practically guarantees a collapse.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:32 pm 
Nationalised

mr_anderson wrote:
This is hyperbolic activity.
Practically guarantees a collapse.

You might have said it looked hyperbolic end of August... :o

3 more days to futures trading opening in the US.

I'd say everyone is frenzied around that as a milestone/target right now pumpers and soon to be dumpers. Something like that happened at the 5K mark to realise gains.

One aspect of this is the volume of new millionaires and billionaires it's creating and distriubting globaly, in places probably not typical of such trading means. It's re-distrubted wealth beyond the typical urban centre concentrations and that is going to have a interesting effect because those in a less developed economies with a 10K, 50K or 100K+ gains will be relatively minted compared if they were commuter or flat sharing in Dublin.

Cliff high referenced this aspect in relation to communities in the philippines who had followed his reports/advice and had managed to generate a tidy return for the community thus far. I think he's done very well out of it too.

Technologically enabled market driven wealth redistribution until... it's like hyper-proto-socio-capitalism or something, until we hit reverse that is. :nin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:34 pm 
Nationalised

$16,923.80

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:44 pm 
Old Time Landlord

I imagine that there are Bitcoin-based funds investing in Bitcoin and probably forming causing some of the frenzy.

How easy is it to cash out of Bitcoin into more normal currencies for instance if you had a Bitcoin holding nominally worth €100k+?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:49 pm 
Old Time Landlord

Also saw some guy on LinkedIn looking to drum up investment in a soon to be launched crypto called TechCoin which on examination bears all the hallmarks of a scam.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:05 pm 
Nationalised

onioneater wrote:
I imagine that there are Bitcoin-based funds investing in Bitcoin and probably forming causing some of the frenzy.

How easy is it to cash out of Bitcoin into more normal currencies for instance if you had a Bitcoin holding nominally worth €100k+?

I'd say the exchanges are soon to be tested going by anecdotal reports today as to outages.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1471 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99  Next