Post subject: Ireland is at the tip of a new mis-selling iceberg
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 6:30 am 
Nationalised

Ireland is at the tip of a new mis-selling iceberg - Louise McBride -> http://www.independent.ie/business/pers ... 19332.html

Quote:
About 20,000 Irish people will get letters from CPP and many will be entitled to compensation. Many of these people still have - and continue to pay for - the insurance.

The insurance in question is card protection and identity protection insurance. This insurance was sold as a way for consumers to protect themselves against fraudulent transactions on their credit cards if their cards were lost or stolen. However, the insurance is useless because customers are not liable for any unauthorised payments on their cards - instead, banks automatically refund any money that is fraudulently taken

there is more

The great global warming swindle. Carbon tax is levied on you, look at the end of the receipt on your energy use bills, it is a tax on a tax. From 1990 the greenhouse conspiracy and now Turning Climate Into Cash.

Post subject: Re: Ireland is at the tip of a new mis-selling iceberg
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 9:57 am 
Nationalised

Shoot, I have one of dem with BoI Credit Cards... the one time that my card was used fraudulently - to buy a few thousand quids worth of stereo from Richer Sounds - the BoI agent actually referred to me having CPP so not being liable...

edit: Richer, not Greater!

So long and thanks for all the fish.