Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: Password Security Notice
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:50 pm 
Nationalised

Please be aware there has been a rise in attempted brute force attacks on phpBB forums and their respective servers.

thepropertypin.com has taken the necessary steps to increase our security. You may have noticed the CAPTCHA activates sooner this is one of a few simple measures designed to reduce vulnerability to such attacks.

We would advise users change their password if they are concerned in anyway.

Please see to it that it is secure but easy to remember. Head an Tail systems are a good.

Here is an one example and yes you can remember a large amount of complex and unique passwords using this simple system.

Quote:
How to remember 53 passwords

In summary we’ll be using:
A Head Password [like "kalekale"]
A Tail Password [like "34t34t"]
A Site Password [Amazon might be "am" for example]
And a way to put them together [like Head-Tale-Site = "kalekale34t34tam"]

Please do not use one of the top 20 worest passwords

https://twitter.com/nomoneyupfront
Open Window designs concept house for a pin user w/small footprint - > see sketches & pictures here <
Catbear - "I was comfortable with a couple of banks being married today, instead i wake up and find I'm married to the banks.""The wRight Poster"

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]