Follow, retweet @dailypinster




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1194 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Ben Gilroy and Freemen get MSM attention
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2016 6:06 am 
Offline
Nationalised
User avatar

Joined: Apr 1, 2010
Posts: 9617
The Naked Chef wrote:
2Pack wrote:
Claire Cullinane, the only one of these freeman fraudsters who actually got themselves elected in Ireland, has died.

http://www.irishtimes.com/news/ireland/ ... -1.2906080

And good fucking riddance too.


Harsh in the extreme there.

Not the word I'd use. Gloating over the woman's death is fucking rotten to the core.

_________________
"Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" – Niels Bohr


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Ben Gilroy and Freemen get MSM attention
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2016 11:44 am 
Offline
Speculator

Joined: Aug 2, 2010
Posts: 421
ps200306 wrote:
The Naked Chef wrote:
2Pack wrote:
Claire Cullinane, the only one of these freeman fraudsters who actually got themselves elected in Ireland, has died.

http://www.irishtimes.com/news/ireland/ ... -1.2906080

And good fucking riddance too.


Harsh in the extreme there.

Not the word I'd use. Gloating over the woman's death is fucking rotten to the core.


i'd echo the sentiment that gloating anyone's death is not on what so ever .... but everyone has their own moral compass.

It follows the line I always thought these Freemen type organisers wanted ... develop a support base, run for election and then ride the gravy train. She was the only one who was successful with this route while Gilroy, Beades and the rest of the DDI crew keep failing


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Ben Gilroy and Freemen get MSM attention
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 6:53 am 
Offline
Nationalised
User avatar

Joined: Apr 1, 2010
Posts: 9617
Quote:
Driver who was pulled over by Gardaí responded by eating ice cream

...Garda Crowley testified that, on April 18, 2015, while travelling west on the South Ring Road, he saw Lynch driving while holding a mobile phone to his right ear. Garda Crowley activated the blue light and siren on the patrol car and the motorist eventually stopped.

“I approached the van,” he said. “He was eating from a small tub of ice cream. Initially, he refused to speak to me at all. [Later] he denied being on the phone. I asked him his name and he said he was a human being. He asked was I aware of article 30.5 of the Constitution. He said charges would accrue for the time I had him stopped.”

More...

_________________
"Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" – Niels Bohr


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Ben Gilroy and Freemen get MSM attention
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 10:34 am 
Offline
Property Magnate
User avatar

Joined: Mar 25, 2008
Posts: 724
Location: North Dublin
ps200306 wrote:
Quote:
Driver who was pulled over by Gardaí responded by eating ice cream

...Garda Crowley testified that, on April 18, 2015, while travelling west on the South Ring Road, he saw Lynch driving while holding a mobile phone to his right ear. Garda Crowley activated the blue light and siren on the patrol car and the motorist eventually stopped.

“I approached the van,” he said. “He was eating from a small tub of ice cream. Initially, he refused to speak to me at all. [Later] he denied being on the phone. I asked him his name and he said he was a human being. He asked was I aware of article 30.5 of the Constitution. He said charges would accrue for the time I had him stopped.”

More...


Had to look up Article 30.5 of the constitution - Art 30 talks about the Attorney General, nothing to do with whatever this guy was doing.
Mind boggles...

Quote:
1° The Attorney General may at any time resign
from office by placing his resignation in the hands
of the Taoiseach for submission to the President.
2° The Taoiseach may, for reasons which to him
seem sufficient, request the resignation of the
Attorney General.
3° In the event of failure to comply with the
request, the appointment of the Attorney General
shall be terminated by the President if the
Taoiseach so advises.
4° The Attorney General shall retire from office
upon the resignation of the Taoiseach, but may
continue to carry on his duties until the successor
to the Taoiseach shall have been appointed.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Ben Gilroy and Freemen get MSM attention
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 11:44 am 
Offline
Speculator

Joined: Aug 2, 2010
Posts: 421
newirishman wrote:

Had to look up Article 30.5 of the constitution - Art 30 talks about the Attorney General, nothing to do with whatever this guy was doing.
Mind boggles...

Quote:
1° The Attorney General may at any time resign
from office by placing his resignation in the hands
of the Taoiseach for submission to the President.
2° The Taoiseach may, for reasons which to him
seem sufficient
, request the resignation of the
Attorney General.
3° In the event of failure to comply with the
request
, the appointment of the Attorney General
shall be terminated by the President if the
Taoiseach so advises.
4° The Attorney General shall retire from office
upon the resignation of the Taoiseach, but may
continue to carry on
his duties until the successor
to the Taoiseach shall have been appointed.



i'd reckon this is classic freeman reading of the law ... pick out the pieces you want and live by the new rules!!

Quote:
at any time; for reasons which to him
seem sufficient; fail [sic] to comply with the
request; but may
continue to carry on


makes perfect sense


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Ben Gilroy and Freemen get MSM attention
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 12:29 pm 
Offline
IMF'd

Joined: Sep 13, 2007
Posts: 31312
Location: Tullamore
Tfp2000 wrote:
newirishman wrote:

Had to look up Article 30.5 of the constitution - Art 30 talks about the Attorney General, nothing to do with whatever this guy was doing.
Mind boggles...

Quote:
1° The Attorney General may at any time resign
from office by placing his resignation in the hands
of the Taoiseach for submission to the President.
2° The Taoiseach may, for reasons which to him
seem sufficient
, request the resignation of the
Attorney General.
3° In the event of failure to comply with the
request
, the appointment of the Attorney General
shall be terminated by the President if the
Taoiseach so advises.
4° The Attorney General shall retire from office
upon the resignation of the Taoiseach, but may
continue to carry on
his duties until the successor
to the Taoiseach shall have been appointed.



i'd reckon this is classic freeman reading of the law ... pick out the pieces you want and live by the new rules!!

Quote:
at any time; for reasons which to him
seem sufficient; fail [sic] to comply with the
request; but may
continue to carry on


makes perfect sense

:)

_________________
"It is impossible to design a system so perfect that no one needs to be good."

So long and thanks for all the fish.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Ben Gilroy and Freemen get MSM attention
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 2:10 pm 
Offline
Under CAB Investigation
User avatar

Joined: Oct 20, 2010
Posts: 2134
newirishman wrote:
ps200306 wrote:
Quote:
Driver who was pulled over by Gardaí responded by eating ice cream

...Garda Crowley testified that, on April 18, 2015, while travelling west on the South Ring Road, he saw Lynch driving while holding a mobile phone to his right ear. Garda Crowley activated the blue light and siren on the patrol car and the motorist eventually stopped.

“I approached the van,” he said. “He was eating from a small tub of ice cream. Initially, he refused to speak to me at all. [Later] he denied being on the phone. I asked him his name and he said he was a human being. He asked was I aware of article 30.5 of the Constitution. He said charges would accrue for the time I had him stopped.”

More...


Had to look up Article 30.5 of the constitution - Art 30 talks about the Attorney General, nothing to do with whatever this guy was doing.
Mind boggles...

I wondered might he be one of the types who believes the 1937 Constitution is invalid and the 1922 Constitution still stands. But a quick check reveals there is no Article 30.5 in that document either.

_________________
banana republic, septic isle


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Ben Gilroy and Freemen get MSM attention
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 5:48 pm 
Offline
Nationalised
User avatar

Joined: Feb 9, 2010
Posts: 9019
Odds on there being a freeman connection here?

Quote:
A protest group calling themselves the Cork Street Names Campaign has used black paint to cover the word Victoria on a number of street signs in the city.

The group say that the action was designed to remove the name of "the Famine Queen who committed genocide" against the Irish people.
Diarmaid Ó Cadhla, the spokesperson for the group, has defended the move as "civil disobedience”, saying the move was designed to “remove Victoria’s name in order to respect the memory of the millions who were starved and were dispossessed under her reign".


http://www.independent.ie/irish-news/pr ... 21188.html


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Ben Gilroy and Freemen get MSM attention
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 5:55 pm 
Offline
Nationalised

Joined: Sep 29, 2010
Posts: 8231
Location: London, innit
Barney Gumble wrote:
Odds on there being a freeman connection here?

Quote:
A protest group calling themselves the Cork Street Names Campaign has used black paint to cover the word Victoria on a number of street signs in the city.

The group say that the action was designed to remove the name of "the Famine Queen who committed genocide" against the Irish people.
Diarmaid Ó Cadhla, the spokesperson for the group, has defended the move as "civil disobedience”, saying the move was designed to “remove Victoria’s name in order to respect the memory of the millions who were starved and were dispossessed under her reign".


http://www.independent.ie/irish-news/pr ... 21188.html



they've their own political party...
http://www.cppc.ie/

wacky but not freemanesque


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Ben Gilroy and Freemen get MSM attention
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 5:51 pm 
Offline
Nationalised
User avatar

Joined: May 3, 2007
Posts: 11937
Barney Gumble wrote:
Odds on there being a freeman connection here?

http://www.independent.ie/irish-news/pr ... 21188.html


Slasher wrote:
they've their own political party...
http://www.cppc.ie/

wacky but not freemanesque

I'm afraid that Barney was bang on the money Slasher. The cppc ran "peoples" candidates especially in the 2014 local elections.

http://peoplescandidates.ie/localelections2014/?p=408

Quote:
People’s Candidate in County Cork, Cobh Local Electoral Area
Claire is well known for her stance on the side of the people, be it in developing the movement for democracy in Ireland, or in assisting people in need who are under pressure from banks and other financial institutions.

Claire is on Facebook as “Claire Cullinane Independent“. Claire is equally well known for her love of community, in particular Cobh and East Cork, her stamp and energy, her good humour and positiveness are written all over Cork and throughout Ireland.

Claire has signed THE PEOPLE’S CONTRACT.

Statement:

Being a woman of a certain age allows me to have an experienced, educated opinion of politics in my lifetime. I have not enjoyed the true concept of Democracy that I have read and heard about. I am an idealist and why not? Loving this country, its culture and its heritage ment that I enjoyed Irish writings, poets and speakers of our history and our future. But what I have experienced is a people who are moving further from their roots, their birth right and the future their forefathers had died for.

Irish Democracy is not a fairy tale it is enshrined in our constitution, our living document that says WE, the Irish People have the right to a voice in our own lives and our representatives will work FOR us. This is the country I wish to be part of. An active people who are respected by their politicians who should be honoured to serve such a noble race. I want to be such a representative.

I have travelled widely and studied many subjects and am vocal on all that captures my passion. I want to use that voice for YOU. I want to be part of a new way of doing politics. It should not be a dirty word but rather public service should attract the best of a community to educate and take mandate and then vocalise the wishes of its people.

I was one of the architects of THE PEOPLE’S CONTRACT, a new way that allows every politician in this country, either local, national or European, declare their true motive in entering into public service. You are either FOR the people or for YOURSELF.

It is a new way but what is the alternative… accept the type of politics that have brought our noble county and its people to its current situation?

That choice is yours! Be the change and vote for YOUR future, vote for a People’s Candidate.


The rest is history. The cppc is/was a sort of Mad ex Republican Sinn Féiners meets the Freemen blancmange. It is now political toast of course.

These flakes will be back as a Le Penesque populist concoction within 2 years I must sadly predict. :(

_________________
SEO Ireland. SEO Dublin.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Ben Gilroy and Freemen get MSM attention
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 6:18 pm 
Offline
Nationalised
User avatar

Joined: May 3, 2007
Posts: 11937
Oh and one of the loudest Freemen out there who traded away as "Awaken Longford" seemingly attracted a crash bang 5am visit from the constabulary some time last year based on what was euphemistically described as 'analytics' and his 'Puter is singing 'evidence' while Awaken themselves is also being very very helpful to the same intelligence analysts. :)

_________________
SEO Ireland. SEO Dublin.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Ben Gilroy and Freemen get MSM attention
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:10 pm 
Offline
Too Big to Fail

Joined: Nov 9, 2006
Posts: 4491
Location: South of the Border
Claire Cullinane passed away before Christmas most famous for a video of a load of Freemen having a sort of chanting/Religious experience at the Lough in Cork where it was called the Centre of Ireland


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Ben Gilroy and Freemen get MSM attention
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:44 pm 
Offline
Of Systemic Importance

Joined: Nov 4, 2011
Posts: 5414
Location: SthDub
The Loo La's have a wind in their sails

http://www.independent.ie/irish-news/we ... 38046.html
Quote:
Activists are planning to occupy a number of vulture fund offices through a "campaign of disruption" in the coming weeks.
The group 'Friends of Banking' held an invitation only meeting last week and members made a unanimous decision to "engage directly" with vulture funds and their directors and management.
In a statement, the group said: "Attack is the best form of defence.
"Delegates were instructed to ready themselves for a 'call to action' in the coming weeks involving the occupation of one or more suitable targets having been identified."...
...They intend to start an umbrella awareness campaign which will coincide with the Home Sweet Home conference at the Mansion House on February 18.
The campaign is aimed at "keeping people in their homes".


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Ben Gilroy and Freemen get MSM attention
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 10:58 am 
Offline
Of Systemic Importance

Joined: Jun 9, 2008
Posts: 7043
Quote:
D'Arcy Horan & Co. Solicitors are here to help! We have dedicated, professional solicitors in the areas of Surrogacy, Personal Injuries*, Civil Litigation, Family Law, Employment Law, Wills, Probate and Administration of Estates, Conveyancing, Road Traffic Offences*, European Arrest Warrants, and Criminal Law.


http://dhs.ie/

Image

Ms. Fiona D'Arcy

Quote:
A High Court judge has criticised a Dublin solicitor for swearing a “misleading” affidavit which contained untrue information.

The case involved a man sentenced to a week in jail for contempt of court, who was trying to prove his imprisonment was unlawful.

Judge Seamus Noonan said an affidavit sworn by his solicitor, Fiona D’Arcy of D’Arcy Horan & Co solicitors, contained “hearsay upon hearsay” and its supposed facts were “quite untrue”.

He criticised the solicitor for swearing the affidavit, which helped to secure the temporary release of her client on bail, before she had even spoken to him.

Noonan made the comments in the case of Patrick Ryan, who was pursued for a €43,389 debt in the District Court by Leixlip & District Credit Union. The financial institution secured an instalment order against Ryan for a payment of €300 a month but he refused to pay.

Ryan, who represented himself in the District Court, continually asked Judge Michael Coghlan if he also represented the plaintiff. He insisted the debt had been “paid in the private” without explaining what this meant.

After Ryan refused to agree to co-operate with the court proceedings, the District Court judge ordered his imprisonment for contempt for seven days.

He was released from Mountjoy jail three days later after D’Arcy swore an affidavit for a High Court challenge.

In the sworn statement, she said Ryan had been jailed for contempt after he refused to accept the District Court’s ruling because his original debt of €38,000 exceeded the court’s jurisdiction. D’Arcy also swore that Judge Coghlan had not offered her client legal representation and gave him no opportunity to purge his contempt.

Noonan said that having reviewed the digital audio recording it was clear D’Arcy’s averment “is entirely incorrect”.

He said Ryan had “deliberately sought to obstruct and frustrate the proceedings by the use of obscure phrases espoused by certain personal litigants and their support groups”. Ryan had been urged to hire a solicitor and get legal aid, and had refused to answer proper and reasonable questions from the judge. Noonan said the recording showed Ryan behaved in an offensive manner despite repeated warnings that his behaviour put him at risk of imprisonment.

He said D’Arcy’s affidavit was “entirely incorrect” and “significantly misrepresents what occurred before the District Court”.

While D’Arcy swore in the affidavit that she had made “every effort” to verify her instructions, Noonan said “regrettably those efforts did not include speaking to the applicant”.

Noonan later required D’Arcy to give evidence in court. She testified she had been advised to swear the affidavit by a barrister.

“If that advice was given, in my view it was incorrect,” Noonan said. The judge pointed out there may be cases where it is appropriate for a solicitor taking an article 40 case challenging the custody of a client to swear an affidavit, but the lawyer should have first-hand experience of events.

Noonan dismissed the case as a “a clear abuse of process” and said Ryan’s detention was lawful.

D’Arcy declined to comment.


https://www.thetimes.co.uk/edition/irel ... -rlcdvdvnd

_________________
“Don't ask the barber if you need a haircut—and don’t ask an academic if what he does is relevant.” Nassim Nicholas Taleb


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Ben Gilroy and Freemen get MSM attention
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:43 am 
Offline
Nationalised
User avatar

Joined: May 3, 2007
Posts: 11937
That article shows the venal corruption of solicitors like Fiona D'Arcy more than anything else and the Law Society has quite the powers to sanction her for wasting the time of the courts....of which she is sadly still an 'officer'. :(

Thankfully the sheer lunacy that is the Freemen has abated substantially from their glory days around 2012 / 2013 and even a useless solicitor like Fiona D'Arcy will not restore them to stage centre. No matter what nonsense she copies and pastes into an affadavit.

Was the so called 'barrister' who allegedly told her to swear this nonsense named perchance???

_________________
SEO Ireland. SEO Dublin.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1194 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  

Follow, Retweet @dailypinster



Pyramid Built, Is Better Built! - Latest Property Discussions www.thepropertypin.com