Follow, retweet @dailypinster

Post subject: Re: Owen Keegan's Brainwaves Thread
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 11:03 am 
Too Big to Fail

Eschatologist wrote:
Dundrum TC is a soulless retail hellhole even with its fountains and restaurants.

Absolutely. I will visit Dundrum centre only for the cinema, theatre and restaurants. There is no other earthly reason to go there.

Adam Smith, An Inquiry into the Nature and Causes of the Wealth of Nations
Book I, Chapter X, Part II,

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 11:56 am 
Planning Tribunal Attendee

GameBlame wrote:
AWAAF wrote:
Negativity about DL is like an infectious disease at this stage. It has to be the most conservative - change averse place on the planet. You would swear the parking regime was draconian - there is no clamping guys! I generally don't bother my arse to pay for stays less than 20-30 mins - I have yet to get a ticket! That is in the last 15 years. Does anyone remember what DL was like when there was no paid parking. OK if you don't you couldn't get a space for DART commuters. Maybe rates have an effect on the number of vacant properties and then again maybe the massive recession (depression?) of the last decade had an effect. Did Owen Keegan pick up his (unfair) bad rep in DL or did those who hate him already hate him for his attempts to allow busses access the city in preference to cars.

+1 we'll visit you in jail. Bring a rock hammer.

The fella with the picture framing business thinks demographics and schools closing are the cause of his troubles :shock:

For the record I won't be doing any publicity stunts. I will pay the fine willingly if I get done even if it is on minute 16.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:28 pm 

Just back from another 2 shop visit to the DL Death Zone. Parked up easy enough. That's another 50c in my fine paying account.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:46 pm 
Too Big to Fail

AWAAF wrote:
Just back from another 2 shop visit to the DL Death Zone. Parked up easy enough. That's another 50c in my fine paying account.

Surely your pictures must all be framed by now.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:59 pm 

Eschatologist wrote:
AWAAF wrote:

Surely your pictures must all be framed by now.

I bought one off him to frame the ticket that hasn't landed yet!