Follow, retweet @dailypinster

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 78 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Post subject: Re: Shane Ross - not in my back yard.
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 12:39 pm 
Planning Tribunal Attendee

Eschatologist wrote:
greentree wrote:
I always wonder, would the type of person who has 3.75M to buy a house like this really have time for gardening?!

You don't have to do all of the gardening. You just potter and manage the staff who do all the boring stuff (mowing, weeding, hedge trimming).

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 1:09 am 
Private Tenant

Or you just get to a point where you think there is more to life than work, sell your business, buy a nice gaff in Enniskerry with a big garden and start gardening.

Then, 12 months later, after plants don't work exactly to your execution plan, you decide to start a new business...not involving gardening in any way, and move back to suburbia

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 9:58 pm 
Of Systemic Importance

Stepaside garda station to reopen

http://www.irishtimes.com/news/ireland/ ... -1.3118591
Quote:
Squeezed onto a narrow traffic island in the middle of Stepaside, Minister for Transport Shane Ross happily waved as cars beeped their horns while passing by.
The local TD was basking in the glory of the official confirmation that the Co Dublin village’s Garda station is reopening, at an as yet unspecified date.

Quote:
“It’s not parish pump [politics] at all; we said the closure of all the Garda stations was wrong,” said a beaming Mr Ross in between acknowledging motorists and shaking hands with constituents.

The Irish Postmaster's Assoc should try and engineer the closure of a Stepaside PO!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 78 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6